Our Top Recommendation
- ✔ SharePort: No need for a splitter! One earpiece connects to the device and the other can connect to additional...
- ✔ The LilGadgets Audio Cable is encased in 4ft. of premium braided nylon with an in-line microphone, and standard...
- ✔ Volume Limited: The max volume is 93db; Quality: Adult worthy 40mm drivers and a range of 20Hz to 20kHz, plus...
Does your child want a pair of his or her own headphones?
Do you want to give your child headphones that are of a quality as high as the well-known Beats brand?
Why do people like Beats headphones, anyway?
Beats headphones are great at providing quality sound with a warm bass boost that simply isn’t found in many other types of headphones. Although the company doesn’t make headphones specifically for kids, it’s easy to find some alternatives that can usually do the job for the younger members of the family.
Read on to find the right alternative headphones for your child to use.
1. Connect+ Premium Volume Limited Wired Headphones
The Connect+ Premium Volume Limited Wired Headphones are great for kids age 3 to 7. These headphones come in five different colors and feature a volume limited design, so you never have to worry about your child overdoing it with the volume when listening to anything on these headphones. Best of all, the company cares about the environment and operates with green processes and reduced environmental waste wherever possible.
- These headphones are comfortable, soft, and easy to put on and take off.
- The headphones feature a detachable cable so you can use them to block sound or as actual headphones, too.
- These headphones are known to break easily.
- The cord has been known to short out very quickly on this product.
2. Noot Products K11 Foldable Stereo Tangle-Free Headset for Children
Your children are sure to love listening to music with this Noot Products K11 Foldable Stereo Tangle-Free Headset for Children . This product, available in three fun colors, features extra padding to make it comfortable for kids as young as age three. it’s designed to be easy for kids to put on and take off with minimal controls, and it can even fold down for quick and easy storage when you’re on the go, too.
- These headphones work with a wide variety of different smart devices, and they can be used with the largest variety of devices on our list today.
- This is one of the best-selling products on our list.
- These headphones are minimal in design for children to be able to use them easily, but this means that you cannot control the volume from the headphones themselves or use this product as a microphone.
- Many customers report these headphones only lasting for a few weeks.
3. Snug Play+ Kids Headphones
These Snug Play+ Kids Headphones are some of the most popular kids’ headphones on the market today, and with good reason. They are designed with kids in mind and are built to fit children’s heads comfortably. They also feature a limited volume so you won’t have to worry about damaging your child’s hearing, and they come in seven different fun and vibrant colors to help you match your child’s preferences perfectly every time. Bring home a pair today and you’ll be sure to give your little one a fun experience listening to his or her favorite songs in no time!
- These headphones can be hooked into another pair of the same headphones so more than one child can listen to the same smart device at one time, making them perfect for road trips.
- These headphones are durable and built to last.
- Some customers report these headphones wearing out very quickly.
- The wires may break easily on this product.
4. BestGot Kids Headphones
Your kids are sure to love the unique shape and aesthetic appeal of these BestGot Kids Headphones . These headphones are wired and designed to plug into just about any type of modern device, including a phone or tablet. The cord is long enough to give your child some flexibility when wearing them but short enough that it won’t become challenging when trying to store the headphones, either. Older kids can even use the headphones to answer phone calls and can operate the controls for their music player of choice using buttons on the side of the headphones, as well.
- These headphones come with a cloth bag that’s big enough to store them safely for travel purposes and is soft enough that it won’t cause any damage to the headphones themselves, either.
- The product is available in nine different colors, so you won’t have any trouble finding an option that your child is sure to love no matter what his or her preferences are.
- Some customers report these headphones having a poor sound quality in comparison to many of the others on our list.
- In some instances, customers find that these headphones don’t fit very comfortably and are generally tighter around the head for kids and adults both than others.
5. LilGadgets Untangled Pro Premium Children’s/Kids Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
If you’re looking for a set of kids’ headphones that are available in lots of different fun colors, check out these LilGadgets Untangled Pro Premium Children’s/Kids Wireless Bluetooth Headphones . These headphones are perfect for kids of four years of age and older, and they’re designed to be comfortable, lightweight, and less likely to pull your child’s hair than some of the other products on the market, too. When fully charged with the included USB charging cable, these headphones can run for 12 hours and have a 180-hour standby battery life as well.
- These headphones include a plug-in cable option so they can be used even if they don’t have a current battery charge.
- These headphones are designed with eco-friendly methods and the company works to keep its operations as green as possible.
- Some customers have reported these headphones no longer working after a few months of use, even when used correctly and not subjected to extra wear and tear.
- The headphones are designed to keep volumes low so as not to damage children’s hearing, but some little ones may have more trouble hearing anything out of them at all than others.
Here are some reasons these kid Beats headphones alternatives may work well for you:
- Price: Real Beats headphones are very expensive and may be too pricey for a child. An alternative will be much cheaper.
- Safety Features: Kids’ headphones have a volume limiting function that real Beats don’t have.
- Kid-friendly: Real Beats have a lot of bells and whistles that kids don’t need in their headphones.
Did you find the right pair of headphones? Which ones are the most like Beats, and which ones are the most likely to be what kids want? All in all, the BestGot Kids Headphones are the closest to Beats headphones, while the Noot Products option tends to be the most popular choice among kids. However, any of these great products is sure to give your child just what he or she is looking for, so pick the one you think your little one will enjoy the most!
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 13:36 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.