Our Top Recommendation
- PROTECT YOUR BABY’S SENSITIVE EARS FROM IRRITATING LOUD NOISES with the BBTKCARE comfortable and safe baby noise...
- YOUR NEWBORN WILL LOVE THE SOFT PADDED DESIGN, since the zero- pressure noise reduction earmuffs will perfectly...
- PERFECT FOR NAP-TIME ON THE GO! The BBTKCARE baby noise cancellation headphones are ideal for concerts, football...
Are you concerned about protecting your child’s hearing from an early age? Have you ever heard of sound cancelling headphones baby can use?
What are some of the benefits of having a good pair of baby sound blocking headphones as part of your diaper bag setup?
Here are some great benefits to keep in mind when you’re trying to consider whether or not a pair of noise cancelling headphones is right for your baby:
- These headphones can help your child stay calm when loud noises are going on. They are great for fireworks, parties, concerts, and more.
- A pair of these can go a long way toward protecting your child’s hearing when he or she is exposed to high volumes. Your little one’s hearing will be safe for a long time to come when using a product like this.
- Last but not least, it’s easy to bring baby headphones along in your diaper bag. Most models fold up small enough to fit well into many different diaper bag and purse sizes.
Of course, there are a lot of other reasons why you might be interested in having a pair of headphones for your baby.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to five of the best variations of baby headphones out there. These headphones are all similar, but do have some differences between the versions, so take your time and consider each option to find the one that’s the best fit for your child.
Read on to find out more.
1. Hearing Protection Earmuff/Headphone for Toddler
The Hearing Protection Earmuff/Headphone for Toddler is a great option for anyone looking for hearing protection for their little one on a budget. This pair of headphones is durable enough to use for a long time to come and can be easily adjusted to fit your child’s head throughout infancy, toddlerhood, and early childhood too.
- This product meets or exceeds safety standards.
- The headphones are especially durable for toddlers who may be prone to throwing them around.
- It can be tough to find these headphones in more than one color option.
- Some younger kids may find these headphones a little too tight to be comfortable.
2. My Happy Tot Hearing Protection Headphones
Try the My Happy Tot Hearing Protection Headphones to keep your child sleeping soundly at your next concert, fireworks show, family gathering or any other big upcoming event. These headphones are great for kids of all ages and are sure to protect your child’s hearing very well.
- It’s easy to adjust these headphones to fit a variety of ages and head sizes.
- These headphones are easy to keep clean by just wiping them down.
- Some babies dislike the weight of these headphones, although they are still fairly lightweight overall.
- The headphones may be a little tighter than some of the others listed here.
3. Baby Noise Cancelling HeadPhones
Pick between either pink or blue when you purchase these Baby Noise Cancelling HeadPhones and you’re sure to love the results! These headphones are light enough for newborns to wear and are adjustable enough to use throughout toddlerhood, too.
- These headphones are designed to stay on without any pressure or discomfort.
- There’s plenty of padding on these headphones to keep your baby safe when wearing them.
- These headphones may not block as much noise as some of the other listed here.
- The foam padding on the ear portion of these headphones may peel off over time.
4. BBTKCare Baby Ear Protection
BBTKCare Baby Ear Protection is a great choice for anyone looking for something safe and comfortable enough for younger infants to wear. These headphones come in three colors and are designed to stay on with no tightness or pressure to hurt your child.
- These headphones are some of the best-selling baby headphones on the market today.
- These headphones are lightweight and comfortable enough for even a newborn baby to wear safely.
- The headband portion may slip down over your child’s eyes in some instances.
- The headphones may be tough to adjust while your child is wearing them.
5. aGreatLife Baby Headphones
Choose these aGreatLife Baby Headphones to help your child rest well even when things get loud around the house or out in public. These headphones are adjustable and can be used for many different ages, and they are designed to hold up to a lot of use over time as well.
- These headphones are made with soft plastic padding on the headband and earpieces for comfort and safety.
- These headphones can fold down easily for travel and storage.
- Some customers think these options are a little too tight for younger babies.
- These options only come in one color choice.
Were you able to find the headphones you want most for your child? It can take some time to narrow down the options and pick your favorite. However, we do have some recommendations to help you get started.
Which are the best baby noise cancelling headphones from our list above? We think the BBTKCare Baby Ear Protection pair is the best choice. These options are comfortable, lightweight, and tend to be praised by customers who give them a try. They may be a little pricier than some of the others on our list, but we think they’re a good solution for most babies.
Which newborn noise cancelling headphones would be our second pick? We recommend going with the aGreatLife Baby Headphones if you’re looking for a second choice. These options have many features that are great for your little one, and they can be used for a long time to come as well.
In the end, it’s up to you to choose the headphones you prefer to use for your baby. As long as you choose something from our list above, you’re sure to find a great pair of headphones that your child will be able to use and benefit from easily.
Just keep in mind that you should always pay attention to the manufacturer’s recommendations for using headphones for your child, and that he or she may or may not always be willing to wear them. In the end, all babies are different and are individuals. You know your child best, and you know whether or not he or she will be willing to try wearing a pair of headphones in noisy situations.
Last update on 2021-10-25 at 19:46 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.