- High quality, Bluetooth wireless headphones, sized for kids 4+ and compatible with nearly all Bluetooth devices. Offered in six wonderful colors and now with our one-of-a-kind SharePort feature allowing one headphone to be connected wirelessly and others to daisy-chain so all listeners are untethered from the device.
- Our ear pads and headbands are covered with our specially designed SoftTouch breathable mesh material for your child's comfort. And the ear pads are manufactured with children in mind -- we use some nifty engineering to make sure the ear pads won't fall off.
- Developed, designed, and tested with kids of all ages to ensure durability of the final product while maintaining style and comfort. Every headphone comes with our 100% LilGadgets Satisfaction Guarantee. We believe that you’ll love the way these look, sound, and feel.
- VOLUME LIMITED FOR HEARING PROTECTION - Safe volume automatically limited up to 93 dB which protects children’s hearing from being hurt.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO CARRY - Lightweight, folding and colorful sleek design for child (ages 3 and up). Easy used to the kids in listening, music and movies during travel by air or car.
- MADE FOR KIDS AND TEENS - Adjustable headband and soft-padded cushion ensuring a perfect fit for growing kids (and teens); foldable design makes it great for pack it at bag or school backpack etc.
- 85dB VOLUME LIMITED FOR HEARING PROTECTION & PLEASE NOTE -- Mpow headset protects your little one with a volume restrictor of 85 decibels. Some customers said the volume of the headset is too low to hear anything on the plane or some noisy places. Please note that Health Experts agree the volume of 85dB is maximum a kid should be exposed to. If you care more about louder volume than hearing protection, you may consider other alternatives
- LEARN TO SHARE WITH MPOW HEADPHONE -- No splitter needed. With a sharing interface on the right side of the headphone, your kids can connect with another headphone to share the video/music with his friends. Perfect for children at school/home, travelling or flying
- DESIGNED FOR SMALL HEADS & SAFE EARS -- Designed with an adjustable headband, snug pads and cushioned earpads without any sharp corners to give your kids comfortable wearing experience. Tips: In order to protect kids' tender skin, we recommend that the maximum time spent using headphones can be limited to two hours a day
- Features a sharing port on every set - connect one side of these kids Headphones to your media device then connect the other side to a second set of Headphones to allow a daisy chain of kids to all listen at once!
- Volume automatically limited to protect your child's ears - the snug play+ children's Headphones have a built-in volume limiting feature to save the eardrums of young kids.
- Perfect size and fit for children - these Headphones are lightweight and feature soft, comfortable ear pads. Recommended for children ages 3-8.
- High Precision 40mm Magnetic Neodymium Driver, delivers clear sound and deep bass. Safe volume limiting, headphone is set at 93db max for children when listening by bluetooth or TF card. Volume limited to 108dB max for adults by wired function
- Earmuffs used with Skin-friendly Leather Material, and super soft over-ear pads is not just more comfortable for long time wear, but also great at isolating noise. Special design allows kids to enjoy the same song and watch the same movie easily
- 5 In 1 Function: Bluetooth Music Receiver/Micro SD Player/FM Stereo Radio/ Bluetooth Talk/3.5mm Headphones. Instant Music Sharing With 3.5mm Cables
- AWARD-WINNING SAFE AUDIO FOR KIDS: BuddyPhones are kids headphones with the most awards for innovative design and features. All BuddyPhones have built-in volume-limiting circuitry that protects kids' hearing. Capped at the WHO-recommended level of 85dB so they don't damage hearing. Engineered with certified safe materials that are hypoallergenic, super durable, and custom-made to be comfortable for kids to wear.
- KEY FEATURES: Added comfort and convenience for little explorers that listen on-the-go. Built-in Safe Audio volume control protects kids' hearing. Space-saving adjustable headband. Shareable audio cable with a built-in microphone. Great for girls, boys, toddlers, and all the kids, recommended for ages 3-10.
- FUN FOR KIDS: We make safe audio fun for kids. Bright colorful designs. Custom designed sticker illustrations from the world-famous artist. Kids can listen with friends using the BuddyCable system. Up to 4 headphones can plug into 1 device thanks to a stackable audio jack. Use the built-in mic for Skype calls with Grandma or fun language lessons.
Our Top Recommendation
- High quality, Bluetooth wireless headphones, sized for kids 4+ and compatible with nearly all Bluetooth devices....
- Our ear pads and headbands are covered with our specially designed SoftTouch breathable mesh material for your...
- Developed, designed, and tested with kids of all ages to ensure durability of the final product while maintaining...
Are you looking for a good earphone for your toddler?
Do you want to know about some good quality earphones that are safe for little ones and won’t harm their ears?
Would you like to find out about some of the better ones in the market and compare them, before you actually buy one?
There are a host of earphones available but not all may suit those extra-sensitive ears that your toddler has. So, if you are thinking of getting your little one a pair of earphones, it is important to know which ones are specifically meant for younger kids and won’t cause any harm. Read through our detailed reviews of the top 7 toddler earphones that are safe to use, along with their price range and pros and cons. We also take a look at whether or not it is safe to use these and how you can help your baby use these in a better and safer way.
Is it safe for toddlers to use earphones?
According to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the rise in hearing loss in children is mainly due to using audio devices in an unsafe way. While it is not really a good idea to put headphones or earphones for your toddler, if you really want to do so, make sure you go for the ones that are specifically meant for young kids, and also follow some general safety while listening in.
7 Great Earphones For Toddlers:
Pros & Cons Reviewed
1. Mpow Kids Headphones with 85dB Volume Limited Hearing Protection & Music Sharing Function, Kids Friendly Safe Food Grade Material, Tangle-Free Cord, Wired On-Ear Headphones for Children Toddler Baby
This headphone comes with volume limiting technique and has a sharing interface to connect with different audio devices. It has an adjustable headband, cushioned ear pads and snug pads that won’t hurt your baby’s ears. It is made of food grade material and is bendable, making it safe from breakage. The cord is tangle free and strong. It has a 3.55 mm audio jack and is compatible with almost all gadgets.
2. Kids Headphones Volume Limiting and Audio Sharing Port (Pink)
This pair of headphones has a sharing port as well as a port to connect simultaneously to another headphone, so that multiple children can hear from the same device at once. It has a volume limiting feature that limits the volume so that the sound won’t exceed safety levels. The headphones are lightweight and fit easily for kids, with soft ear pads and are made of durable material.
3. Kids Headphones by Ailihen, HD30 Volume Limiting Children Headset with Microphone for Girls Boys and Tablets Computer Laptops IOS Android Smartphone (White/Blue)
These also come with volume limiting technology and are light weight and foldable. It comes with adjustable headbands and ear pads have a soft cushioning for added comfort. It comes with a detachable nylon braided cord that is tangle-free and has an additional audio cable. The device has a 3.5mm headphone jack which will be compatible with almost all gadgets.
4. Kids Wireless Headphones by RooRuns, Toddler Boys Girls On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones with FM Radio, Microphone, TF Card Player, 3.5 MM Jack, Children Headset for iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Kindle - Pink
The headbands and earmuffs on these are adjustable and the device is Bluetooth compatible. The ear pads isolate all noise. This 5 in 1 device can work as a Bluetooth music receiver, SD player, as radio player, as instant music sharing and as Bluetooth talk. Using these will not strain ears. Ear muffs are made of soft and skin-friendly leather. The battery that comes with it lasts for up to 8 hours.
5. Bluetooth Volume Limiting Kids Headphones,Sodee Wireless/Wired Stereo Over-ear HD Headset with SD Card FM Radio In-line Volume Control Microphone for Children Adults (Black)
These high precision headphones give a deep base and clear sound. It comes with volume limiting and can be used via Bluetooth or with wires. Ear muffs are made of soft, skin friendly leather and isolate noise. The length can be adjusted and it functions as a 5 in 1 device. Batteries give up to 6 to 8 hours of work.
6. Kids Headphones by onanoff | Explore Series I Volume Limiting | Durable, Comfortable & Customizable | Built in Headphone Splitter & in Line Mic | Great for School| for iPad, Fire, All Tablets | Blue
The headphones come with volume limiter and do not exceed the maximum volume recommended by the WHO. It has a bendable housing that is easy to use and lasts long. The padding is made of hypoallergenic material. Has an audio splitter to use up to 4 headphones with same device. The audio jack is 3.5mm.
7. LilGadgets Untangled Pro Premium Childr
en's/Kid's Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with SharePort (Black)
These Bluetooth compatible headphones allow other users to plug in their headphones too. Breathable mesh material is used for ear pads and headbands. The material is durable and sturdy and gives 12 hours of battery life. It also comes with a USB charging cable, 3.5mm cable and a travel bag.
3 Toddler Earphone Safety Tips
To Keep In Mind
Here are a few tips to ensure it does not harm their hearing abilities.
1. Don’t rely on volume limiting earphones or apps:
Even though the manufacturers claim these limit the volume, there is no data to back this. Studies show that these limitations may not always work. It is best to do this yourself, to ensure that your toddler does not increase the volume beyond what you have set.
2. Set a time limit for use and be sure that their ears get a break from listening:
Always set a limit and make sure your baby takes a break from using the earphones.
3. Teach your child to tell you when he or she feels that the sound is too loud:
Show them how to signal if their ear is paining or if the sound is too loud. If the sound is audible from outside, it’s too loud.
Last update on 2020-02-19 at 17:07 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.