- 👂 FOR SENSITIVE EARS | Fridaybaby Noise Cancelling Headphones have been designed for your baby’s sensitive ears. Keep your baby’s hearing safe while bringing them with you on all sorts of fun family adventures. These are ideal for live concerts, sporting events, firework shows and even airplane rides.
- 👶 INCREDIBLE COMFORT | Designed for newborn babies, infants, and toddlers, these baby headphones noise reduction are adjustable and incredibly lightweight (under 7 oz). Its large internal space ensures there is zero pressure on your baby’s ears. Let the fun begin and click Add to Cart now.
- 🎺 LOWER THE NOISE, NOT THE FUN | The best infant ear protection your child can get with Friday Baby Ear Muffs Noise Protection. Keep out noise at any time of the day to keep your baby at peace and help them sleep better.
- Worry Free, Smart “Baby-Soothing” Solutions. Bring your kids anywhere you want without being embarrassed by the crying baby in public.
- With the latest sound acoustics technology and premium materials, Pro For Sho Baby Ear Muffs helps to prevent your baby from being startled by the loud and harmful sounds. They are designed for blocking noise from large crowds, airports, flying on a plane, sporting events, or high pitch sounds of fireworks shows, concerts, movie or church services.
- Effective Hearing Protection Solution - Unlike other products in the market, Pro For Sho Baby Ear Muffs are specifically built for Babies, Infants and Newborns. Its No Wire All Plastic Adjustable Headband provides gentle and adequate snug fit, fully covering your baby’s ear without applying excess pressure. Perfect for babies and toddlers with still developing skulls.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & DURABLE --- The earmuffs infant hearing protection made from quality skin-friendly ABS ear cups and foam-filled ear cushions to ensure the safety and durability while enhancing sound blocking ability. No worry about bad smell, fragile and falling apart
- LIGHTWEIGHT & SOFT--- Each baby ear protection earmuffs just weighs 103 grams(3.63 oz), actually snug fit without causing headache or other excess pressure on head. Comfy cloth cover the headband to ensure all over comfort
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE --- The noise cancelling headphones for kids offer a SNR 31 dB / NRR 26 dB protection as designed with 2 layers of professional noise dampening sponge, thickening solid cups to keep your children secure from hearing loss
- Passive noise reduction that preserves your child's hearing in loud environments
- Adjustable headband with smooth foam for maximum comfort and preservation
- Child safe materials - manufactured and designed from non-toxic components
- Compact & Lightweight (4oz)
- Pressure Reducing, Interchangeable and size-adjustable Headband Design
- Tested to U.S. (ANSI S3.19) and European (EN352-1:2002) Safety Standards
Our Top Recommendation
- 👂 FOR SENSITIVE EARS | Fridaybaby Noise Cancelling Headphones have been designed for your baby’s sensitive...
- 👶 INCREDIBLE COMFORT | Designed for newborn babies, infants, and toddlers, these baby headphones noise reduction...
- 🎺 LOWER THE NOISE, NOT THE FUN | The best infant ear protection your child can get with Friday Baby Ear Muffs...
Are you thinking about bringing along your baby to your next concert, but aren’t sure if it’s a good idea?
Are there benefits to bringing a baby to a concert?
Can you use baby headphones for concerts to help your child stay calm and protect your baby’s hearing, too?
There are many reasons why you might be considering bringing a baby to a concert. Of course, one very common reason is that you might not be able to find someone who is able to watch your child for you during the concert. On the other hand, you might want to start exposing your baby to situations like this at an early age so he or she will learn to be okay in crowds and around loud noises.
However, even if you have the best intentions of bringing your baby along to a concert, there’s always a chance your child is going to be scared by all the sounds. And if this happens to you, then it can be beneficial to have a pair of baby headphones on hand to help keep your little one from being too overwhelmed.
Baby headphones are a great way to keep your child calm during loud concerts, but they also can go a step further and help prevent your child from having any hearing damage due to exposure to loud sounds, too. Babies and toddlers have very sensitive hearing, so it’s a good idea to do whatever you can to prevent your child’s hearing from suffering any damage—and to keep those little ears from ringing after a noisy concert, too!
Read on to find some great baby headphones for concert purposes.
1. Baby Ear Protection Safety Ear Muffs
Bring home a pair of these Baby Ear Protection Safety Ear Muffs if you’re looking for something very soft and comfortable that your baby will want to leave on throughout the concert. These headphones are lightweight enough to be safe for use even with younger babies and infants, and they can be adjusted to fit your child’s head as he or she grows through about the age of five, too.
2. Pro For Sho Baby Ear Muffs Hearing Protection
Keep your little one’s hearing well protected with this pair of Pro For Sho Baby Ear Muffs Hearing Protection. These ear muffs are designed to fit comfortably on your child’s head and provide a tight enough seal without requiring them to be too tight that your child won’t want to leave them on very long. They are soft, durable, and sure to help reduce the sounds of surrounding concerts in no time.
3. Lucid Audio HearMuffs Baby Hearing Protection
These Lucid Audio HearMuffs Baby Hearing Protection headphones are made of kid-safe, non-toxic plastics and are designed to fit from birth all the way to four years of age. They are adjustable, soft, and come in four different colors, so you’ll be able to find the perfect fit for your baby or toddler in no time.
4. Newborn Baby Ear Protection by FridayBaby
With this Newborn Baby Ear Protection by FridayBaby, you’ll be able to keep even the youngest of newborn babies safe, protected, and comfortable at any loud concert or other similar event. These are extra lightweight headphones that are sure to sit easily on your child’s head with no issues.
5. Ems for Kids Baby Earmuffs
Check out these Ems for Kids Baby Earmuffs and you’re sure to be pleased with the results! These are very soft headphones that are adjustable, lightweight, and great for babies from birth to 18 months of age.
Did you find a good pair of baby headphones to help your child stay calm and protected at concerts? There are a lot of good picks out there, and in the end, it’s entirely up to you to decide which pair is right for your baby. Some headphones may offer different benefits than others, and some may simply have an aesthetic appeal you prefer over others instead. No matter what helps you make your final decision, it’s important to pick a pair of headphones that will be safe for your baby to use and comfortable enough that he or she will leave them on, too.
But are these products really a good use of your money? Can you do anything else with these headphones after the concert is over? Where else can you use these headphones?
It’s a good idea to have a pair of these headphones around for anytime you’re taking your baby to a noisy place or event. If you take your child to a sporting event, to the mall, to a theme park, or on an airplane, these types of headphones can make a big difference. Even if you’re taking your whole family to the movies, you may be able to protect your child’s hearing by using a pair of baby-safe headphones while you’re there.
Last update on 2020-03-29 at 14:41 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.